December 6, 2010

New! Flapper Beanie Sets

Ever since the release of my best-selling Newsboy Visor Beanie & Diaper Cover Set I have been getting tons of requests to design a similar set for girls. Well the wait is over! Inspired by my sister Sharli and her soon to be baby girl Alexa, I've created a set that is cute, classic and timeless. I also couldn't help but design some matching booties to go along :) Stay tuned for the chance to enter to win one of these sweet sets, or click here to snag one now in my etsy shop!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

J'aime exactement comment vous recevez votre niveau tout au long de

Shoua said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Sangat barang bagus.

Gabby said...

I cant wait to have a baby so he/she can wear faulous items like these.

Thrive Chiropractic Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.